Small Business Line of Credit
At REIL Capital, we can offer your business a corporate credit card with up to a $200,000 limit and an introductory rate of 0% in as little as two weeks. The blended rates for our corporate credit cards can be as low as 12.99% . To apply for a corporate credit card, you need to have had no late payments in the past 12 months, have at least one credit card with a $3,000 limit, and a second credit card or mortgage. Your credit report must also be free of any charged-off or negotiated accounts with outstanding balances and no bankruptcy over the past 7 years.
Business credit cards are extremely useful for merchants who need capital on a revolving basis. With credit cards for small businesses, you can draw capital as needed, and your credit can be drawn from multiple times. Credit cards are a the best way to balance out cash flow, and are typically used for inventory purchases, project costs, or employee payroll.
The REIL Advantage
With over 500 small businesses funded each year and over $2.5 million in funds provided every month, you can see exactly how trusted we are by the owners of small businesses all over the country. We’re family owned and operated, and our five-star customer rating goes to show that our fast funding options are a lifesaver for all sorts of small businesses. We strive every day to be the best partner for small business owners, and it shows. So what’s the REIL advantage? It’s more than just providing funding for small businesses. It’s about trust, and about working together to find the best solutions to the problems small business owners face every day.
It all starts with the Golden Rule: treat others the way you would want to be treated. That old adage governs everything we do, and when you come to REIL Capital to find funding for your business, you’ll see exactly how that philosophy governs our entire funding process.
- Personalized, Attentive Customer Support: As a family owned and operated business, we know that your business means everything to you. While large, national banks might treat you like you’re just another number, REIL Capital knows that’s not the best way. We treat you like family, because that’s the only way we know how to do business.
- Responsible and Honest: After the scandals of 2008, many people lost faith in the entire funding process. At REIL Capital, providing access to funding in a responsible and honest manner is a crucial part of re-establishing that trust. That why we’ve made a commitment to ensuring our customers fully understand their funding terms so they can make informed decisions about their futures. We know those decisions affect not only small business owners, but their families, their employees, and their customers as well.
- Borrower Education: Before you sign on the dotted line, it’s important that you know exactly what you’re getting into. We know that the first type of funding we propose may not be the best option for you; that’s why we go over every financial product we offer to find out what will work best for your business. In some cases, the need for fast funding may outweigh other needs; in other cases, a different type of funding might make more sense.
- Protecting Your Privacy: In the age of high-profile hacks that have affected some of the largest financial institutions in the country, protecting your sensitive information is more important than ever. When you deal with REIL Capital, you can rest assured that we’re doing everything in our power to keep your private data private.
REIL Capital offers funding options that work for today’s small business owners. If you need funding, know that we offer a number of different financing types, including:
- Fast SBA Loans
- Terms Loans
- Fast Business Line of Credit
- Merchant Cash Advances
- Invoice Financing
- Equipment Financing
- Asset Based Lending
- Fix and Flip Funding
If you’d like to know more about any of these types of funding, get in touch with REIL Capital now! Call 888-601-REIL, send an email to , or chat live with a customer support representative right here on our website!