Easy Merchant Cash Advances with Bad Credit
Every business owner in the country comes up a bit short from time to time. Whether you need money to pay for day-to-day expenses, new equipment, payroll, or anything else, getting that cash fast can mean the difference between staying in business and shutting your doors for good. Your company can’t afford to wait around for the traditional loan approval process; when you need cash that’s quick and easy, a fast merchant cash advance may be the best way for you to get money in your account fast.
If you’ve ever applied for a loan at a traditional bank, then you know how difficult it can be to get the money you need. The fact is that the traditional loans process may not be the best way to meet the needs of today’s small business owner. In some cases, time is a factor; however, for other business owners, bad credit may be the factor that’s preventing them from getting the cash they need. If you’ve got bad credit, don’t let your company suffer! Get in touch with REIL Capital and ask about a merchant cash advance! A merchant cash advance isn’t a traditional loan; it’s an advance based on your monthly revenue, so your credit score isn’t important. As long as your company has money coming in, you can borrow against those future earnings and the process is so fast and easy compared to traditional banks lending process. For fast money, a quick merchant cash advance or fast business cash may be the best option for you.
So how does it work? All you have to do is fill out our application and send us 3 months of business bank statements. If you have been in business at least 6 months, have a credit score of 480 or better, and at least $8,000 in monthly revenue, you qualify to receive a portion of that revenue as a cash advance (which usually amounts to 80%-120% of your monthly revenue).Â You will then repay this amount with a portion of your daily credit and debit card sales or a fixed remittance from your business bank account. For small business owners who need fast business cash, or who have bad credit, a merchant cash advance can be the best way for them to get the money they need right away.
Fast and Quick Cash Advance Companies
If your company needs quick and easy cash now, a merchant cash advance from REIL Capital may be just what you need. If you have high margins on your products, need additional inventory to increase sales, or are facing an immediate cash crunch, a fast business cash or quick merchant cash advance can be the best way to take care of your funding issues, and in most cases, it’s not nearly as complicated as getting a loan from a traditional bank. That’s because it doesn’t require nearly as much paperwork, which often makes the approval process for a merchant cash advance much quicker. When you apply for a merchant cash advance from REIL Capital, you could have money in your account in as little as 24 hours! For companies in fast-moving industries, getting fast capital can be a real lifesaver.
Here are some other reasons why a merchant cash advance from REIL Capital may be the best option for you:
- Non-Recourse: Because a merchant cash advance is secured by collateral (your future income and receivables), it is considered non-recourse debt. That means if you default, the collateral can be seized but you will not be liable for any further compensation. That makes a merchant cash advance much less risky for business owners than any type of recourse debt.
- Fair Payment Terms: If you have a low credit score, you will most likely be required to repay your cash advance on a daily basis; however, business owners with strong credit and business history may be able to receive weekly payment terms. Payments can either be calculated as a fixed percentage of your future credit and debit card sales, or as a fixed weekly or daily remittance from your business bank account as an Automated Clearing House (ACH) withdrawal. Terms usually range from 3 to 18 months with an average term length of 7 months.
- Pre-Payment Options: If you can repay your merchant cash advance early, you may be able to receive pre-payment terms that reduce your costs.
If you’re a small business owner in need of some fast capital, a merchant cash advance may be the best option for you! Lots of companies are taking advantage of this quick and easy way to get the money they need in as little as 24 hours; don’t you want to find out more?
We have several convenient ways to get the process started:
- Call (888) 601-7345 to speak to a representative over the phone
- Send an email to
- Fill out our quick Online eSign Application
- Click the chat button in the lower right corner of our website to chat live with a representative
No matter which contact method you choose, your knowledgeable and friendly representative will find out about your business and your financial situation. They’ll discuss the various funding options with you and decide which one will work best for your business.
In addition to our merchant cash advances, REIL Capital also offers:
- Fast SBA Loans
- Term Loans
- Fast Business Line of Credit
- Invoice Financing
- Equipment Financing
- Asset Based Lending
- Fix and Flip Funding
With so many different options, you’re sure to find a product that works for your business. Companies all across America are taking advantage of these products; would you like to join them? Get in touch with REIL Capital today to get the process started.
We’re a family owned and operated business, and with our 5-star customer rating, you can be certain we provide the best outcomes for small business owners all over America. We’re already funding $2.5 million per month to small businesses (that’s more than 500 companies funded every year) so you can feel confident knowing you’ve chosen the best company to provide your funding. Join the small business funding revolution; get in touch with REIL Capital today!